Easy Mexican Dip with Cream Cheese
You won’t be able to resist this cheesy baked Mexican Dip with cream cheese, fresh salsa and melted cheese!
- Author: Cooking Chat
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 45 mins
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: Mexican
- 16 ozs lite cream cheese, left at room temperature for about 15 minutes to soften
- 16 ozs fresh tomato salsa, medium spice
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Tortilla chips for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread the cream cheese out to cover the bottom of a baking pan. 9 by 5 inches and 2 to 3 inches deep or thereabouts works well.
- Scoop the salsa onto the cream cheese layer and spread even across the cream cheese to cover it.
- Sprinkle the cheese around the pan to cover the salsa.
- Place the baking pan in the oven. Bake uncovered for 25 minutes.
- Remove dip from oven and serve along with tortilla chips. We typically have it served right from the pan. Enjoy!
Keywords: salsa, dips, Mexican dip