Turmeric Spiced Steak
Turmeric spice rub flavors juicy grilled ribeye steak.
- Author: Cooking Chat
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 14 mins
- Total Time: 19 mins
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Main
- Method: grilling
- Cuisine: Grilling
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ¾ tsp coriander
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 ribeye steaks, about 28 ozs total (or other cuts such as NY strip steak or sirloin)
- Combine turmeric, coriander, garlic and salt in a bowl.
- Sprinkle some of the rub over the steaks, and rub into the meat. Turn over, and repeat. Let the steaks sit at room temperature with the rub for about 15 minutes.
- Preheat a grill to medium high. Spray the grill with oil spray. Place the steaks on the grill, and cook with the grill covered for 7 minutes. Turn the steaks over, and cook for another 7 minutes.
- Check the steaks for doneness after 14 minutes total grilling time, which is roughly how long it should take to get the steaks done medium rare. Adjust grilling times based on steak thickness and your preferences.
- Slice the steak, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: turmeric spiced steak, grilled steak recipes