Boneless Baked Pork Ribs Recipe
An easy recipe for boneless baked pork ribs, using country style ribs cut from the pork loin. Cooks quickly with your favorite barbecue sauce, and is delicious with a good glass of red wine.
- Author: Cooking Chat
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 5 servings 1x
- Category: Main
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
- 1 1/2 lbs country style loin cut pork ribs
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce, plus extra for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse and pat dry the pork ribs. Place the ribs in a baking dish. Brush the ribs with olive oil and sprinkle the salt over the ribs. Let the ribs sit at room temperature for about 5 minutes.
- Place ribs in the oven to bake. After 15 minutes, remove the ribs, and brush with the barbecue sauce. Return to the oven and bake for another 15 minutes.
- After minutes total baking time, the pork ribs should be done. Remove from oven, and check for doneness.
- Plate the ribs and serve with a good glass of Merlot! Pass extra BBQ sauce at the table.
- This quick cooking boneless ribs recipe uses country style pork ribs cut from the pork loin. If you are using country style ribs from the pork shoulder, you will want to cook much differently–significantly longer cooking time and lower heat.
- Full size ribs will be done in 30 minutes of total cooking time. But if you have some that are smaller, like we did in our recent batch, check at 25 minutes total cooking time (10 minutes after adding the bbq sauce). The small pieces might be ready to come out at this point –i.e. they are cooked through, reading 145 degrees with a meat thermometer.
- Side dishes: See our post “What to serve with pork ribs” for a collection of 21 great side dish ideas.
Keywords: ribs, pork ribs, country style ribs, boneless pork ribs, Merlot