Last Updated on
Heaven Sent Grilled Pork Chops feature a simple spice blend that seal in great juicy flavor. An easy recipe when you want to throw some meat on the grill for a quick and easy dinner. If our son is any indication, kids love this one!
“Is this pork chop from heaven, Dad, or did you make them?”
High praise from our 9 year old for these grilled bone-in pork chops! So I had to get this recipe posted so that you might get a chance to try them while it is still grilling season. This is a very simple recipe, so what made it so tasty?
The flavorful spice blend helps for sure. Grilling the bone-in version of pork chops helps keep the meat juicy and flavorful. And there was just enough fat around the edges to give it a hint of bacon taste, and we know that has to be a good thing!
Heaven Sent Grilled Pork Chops
A simple yet very flavorful spice blend makes these Heaven Sent Grilled Pork Chops an easy recipe that is sure to please!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 14 mins
- Total Time: 29 mins
- Yield: 3 servings 1x
- Category: Main
- Cuisine: American
- 3 bone-in pork chops, thick cut (an inch or more thick)
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Pre-heat a grill to medium high.
- Combine the cumin, garlic powder and salt in a small bowl. Sprinkle the rub on both sides of each pork chop, and rub it into the meat. Let the pork with the rub sit at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes to let the flavors absorb into the meat.
- Spray the grill with cooking oil. Place the pork chops on the grill on direct heat. Cover and grill for 6 minutes, then turn the pork chops over to grill the other side. Grill 5 or 6 minutes more until done to your liking, taking care not to overcook it.
- Let the chops rest for a few minutes, then serve.