Cooking Chat has hundreds of tasty, (mostly) healthy recipes with wine pairings. Our recipes are based primarily on whole foods and seasonal ingredients. The site is a great resource to find wine pairings for a meal you are making as well as getting inspiration for what to cook for dinner tonight. We also enjoy finding creative ways to use leftovers and ingredients that happen to be on hand.
Here are our top recipes for this time of year. They are enjoyed regularly by our family as well as readers visiting Cooking Chat. Be sure to let us know which ones you try!
- Boneless Baked Pork Ribs Recipe
- Easy Grilled Steak Tips
- Slow Cooker Irish Lamb Stew
- Spoon Roast with Horseradish Cream
- Best Portuguese Kale Soup: Classic Recipe with Creative Twists
- Greek Style Ground Turkey Skillet with Spinach
- Oven Roasted Sirloin Steak with Onion Sauce and Texas Wine #winePW
- Leftover Steak Pasta Recipe with Lagrein Wine Pairing
Recent Recipes and Articles
Here are the latest recipes and articles that we have published!
Now that spring is here, it’s time to get grilling! Grilled seafood is a great way to embrace the season while keeping things light and healthy.
See more grilled seafood recipes →
Whether you are looking for some savory snacks to enjoy while watching the big game, or some creative starters for a nice dinner, our collection of appetizer recipes is for you!
See more appetizer recipes →
Recipes that you’ve recently updated benefit from being featured on the homepage, even temporarily. Describe why you’re including them here.