Cooking Chat has hundreds of tasty, (mostly) healthy recipes with wine pairings. Our recipes are based primarily on whole foods and seasonal ingredients. The site is a great resource to find wine pairings for a meal you are making as well as getting inspiration for what to cook for dinner tonight. We also enjoy finding creative ways to use leftovers and ingredients that happen to be on hand.
Trending Recipes & Posts
Here are our top recipes for this time of year. They are enjoyed regularly by our family as well as readers visiting Cooking Chat. Be sure to let us know which ones you try!
- Oven Baked Boneless Pork Ribs Recipe
- Greek Style Ground Turkey Skillet with Spinach
- Best Portuguese Kale Soup: Classic Recipe with Creative Twists
- Sautéed Arugula with Red Bell Peppers
- Spoon Roast with Horseradish Cream
- Leftover Steak Pasta Recipe with Lagrein Wine Pairing
- Creamy Roasted Acorn Squash Pasta
- Leftover Steak Fajitas
Recent Recipes, Podcasts and Articles
Here are the latest recipes and articles that we have published!
Check out our Thanksgiving recipes and collections for ideas for your holiday feast, as well as inspiration for those turkey leftovers!
See more Thanksgiving recipes →
It’s officially fall, one of our favorite seasons for cooking! We still have fresh produce coming in from local farms as the food takes on more savory flavors for the cooler weather.
See more Fall Recipes→
Here are the recipes and articles that have been updated recently. Check out what’s new and fresh on Cooking Chat!