Cooking Chat has hundreds of tasty, (mostly) healthy recipes with wine pairings. Our recipes are based primarily on whole foods and seasonal ingredients. The site is a great resource to find wine pairings for a meal you are making as well as getting inspiration for what to cook for dinner tonight. We also enjoy finding creative ways to use leftovers and ingredients that happen to be on hand.
Here are our top recipes for this time of year. They are enjoyed regularly by our family as well as readers visiting Cooking Chat. Be sure to let us know which ones you try!
- Oven Baked Boneless Pork Ribs Recipe
- Black-Eyed Peas with Collard Greens and Maison Noir OPP #winePW
- Sautéed Arugula with Red Bell Peppers
- Best Portuguese Kale Soup: Classic Recipe with Creative Twists
- Spoon Roast with Horseradish Cream
- Easy Mexican Dip with Cream Cheese
- Leftover Steak Pasta Recipe with Lagrein Wine Pairing
- Healthier Hoppin’ John Recipe
Recent Recipes and Articles
Here are the latest recipes and articles that we have published!
The weather is getting chilly, which means more and more, we will be turning to soup to feature in our kitchen! Check out some of our favorite soup recipes for some inspiration when looking for a new soup to make.
See more Soup Recipes→
Whether it’s New Year’s Eve or watching a big game, we always like to have some delicious and easy appetizer recipes ready to serve! Check out some of our favorites.
See more appetizer recipe →
Recipes that you’ve recently updated benefit from being featured on the homepage, even temporarily. Describe why you’re including them here.