Cooking Chat has hundreds of tasty, (mostly) healthy recipes with wine pairings. Our recipes are based primarily on whole foods and seasonal ingredients. The site is a great resource to find wine pairings for a meal you are making as well as getting inspiration for what to cook for dinner tonight. We also enjoy finding creative ways to use leftovers and ingredients that happen to be on hand.
Here are our top recipes for this time of year. They are enjoyed regularly by our family as well as readers visiting Cooking Chat. Be sure to let us know which ones you try!
- Boneless Baked Pork Ribs Recipe
- Easy Grilled Steak Tips
- Sautéed Arugula with Red Bell Peppers
- Best Portuguese Kale Soup: Classic Recipe with Creative Twists
- Greek Style Ground Turkey Skillet with Spinach
- Grilled Swordfish with Garlic Soy Marinade
- Leftover Steak Pasta Recipe with Lagrein Wine Pairing
- Pan-Seared Mahi Mahi with Orange Soy Marinade
Recent Recipes and Articles
Here are the latest recipes and articles that we have published!
We are getting into peak season for grilling! Sure, we like to grill seafood, vegetables, chicken and more. But there’s nothing quite like a grilled steak! Check out some of our favorites.
See more Grilled Steak Recipes →
Now that spring is here, it’s time to get grilling! Grilled seafood is a great way to embrace the season while keeping things light and healthy.
See more grilled seafood recipes →
Recipes that you’ve recently updated benefit from being featured on the homepage, even temporarily. Describe why you’re including them here.