Cooking Chat has hundreds of tasty, (mostly) healthy recipes with wine pairings. Our recipes are based primarily on whole foods and seasonal ingredients. The site is a great resource to find wine pairings for a meal you are making as well as getting inspiration for what to cook for dinner tonight. We also enjoy finding creative ways to use leftovers and ingredients that happen to be on hand.
Here are our top recipes for this time of year. They are enjoyed regularly by our family as well as readers visiting Cooking Chat. Be sure to let us know which ones you try!
- Boneless Baked Pork Ribs Recipe
- Oven Roasted Sirloin Steak with Onion Sauce and Texas Wine
- Sautéed Arugula with Red Bell Peppers
- Best Portuguese Kale Soup: Classic Recipe with Creative Twists
- Spoon Roast with Horseradish Cream
- Easy Mexican Dip with Cream Cheese
- Leftover Steak Pasta Recipe with Lagrein Wine Pairing
- Pan-Seared Mahi Mahi with Orange Soy Marinade
Recent Recipes and Articles
Here are the latest recipes and articles that we have published!
We love fall food! Sure, summer days are great, but as the weather turns cooler that also means it is time to start making some comfort food. Not to mention featuring the bounty of the fall harvest like pumpkins and other squash.
See more fall recipes →
We love our pasta here at Cooking Chat! Many of our recipes for pasta make for good vegetarian entrees. Check out some of our favorites in this category.
See more Vegetarian Pasta Recipes→
Recipes that you’ve recently updated benefit from being featured on the homepage, even temporarily. Describe why you’re including them here.