Cooking Chat has hundreds of tasty, (mostly) healthy recipes with wine pairings. Our recipes are based primarily on whole foods and seasonal ingredients. The site is a great resource to find wine pairings for a meal you are making as well as getting inspiration for what to cook for dinner tonight. We also enjoy finding creative ways to use leftovers and ingredients that happen to be on hand.
Here are our top recipes for this time of year. They are enjoyed regularly by our family as well as readers visiting Cooking Chat. Be sure to let us know which ones you try!
- Boneless Baked Pork Ribs Recipe
- Greek Style Ground Turkey Skillet with Spinach
- Creamy Roasted Acorn Squash Pasta
- Best Portuguese Kale Soup: Classic Recipe with Creative Twists
- Leftover Turkey Stew with Butternut Squash
- Oven Roasted Sirloin Steak with Onion Sauce and Texas Wine #winePW
- Leftover Steak Pasta Recipe with Lagrein Wine Pairing
- Simple Pan Seared Salmon with Ginger Soy Marinade
The weather is getting chilly and we will be hunkering down in our homes more these days. How about a comforting bowl of soup for lunch or dinner? We’ve got a wide variety of soups to choose from for you!
See more soup recipes →
Recent Recipes and Articles
Here are the latest recipes and articles that we have published!
Vegetarian Pasta Recipes
We love our pasta here! With so many pasta recipes here on Cooking Chat, we’ve broken them down a bit more for you. Here are some of our favorite vegetarian pasta dishes.
See more vegetarian pasta recipes →
Recipes that you’ve recently updated benefit from being featured on the homepage, even temporarily. Describe why you’re including them here.