Cooking Chat has hundreds of tasty, (mostly) healthy recipes with wine pairings. Our recipes are based primarily on whole foods and seasonal ingredients. The site is a great resource to find wine pairings for a meal you are making as well as getting inspiration for what to cook for dinner tonight. We also enjoy finding creative ways to use leftovers and ingredients that happen to be on hand.
Trending Recipes & Posts
Here are our top recipes for this time of year. They are enjoyed regularly by our family as well as readers visiting Cooking Chat. Be sure to let us know which ones you try!
- Oven Baked Boneless Pork Ribs Recipe
- 59 Grilling Recipes for Labor Day Weekend 2022
- Sautéed Arugula with Red Bell Peppers
- Easy Grilled Steak Tips
- Hatch Chili with Turkey and Paso Wine
- Easy Mexican Dip with Cream Cheese
- Leftover Steak Pasta Recipe with Lagrein Wine Pairing
- 16 Best Grilled Swordfish Recipes Plus Wine Pairings and Side Dishes
Recent Recipes, Podcasts and Articles
Here are the latest recipes and articles that we have published!
It’s officially fall, one of our favorite seasons for cooking! We still have fresh produce coming in from local farms as the food takes on more savory flavors for the cooler weather.
See more Fall Recipes→
Whether it’s a spring gathering or watching a big game, we always like to have some delicious and easy appetizer recipes ready to serve! Check out some of our favorites.
See more appetizer recipe →
Here are the recipes and articles that have been updated recently. Check out what’s new and fresh on Cooking Chat!