Cooking Chat has hundreds of tasty, (mostly) healthy recipes with wine pairings. Our recipes are based primarily on whole foods and seasonal ingredients. The site is a great resource to find wine pairings for a meal you are making as well as getting inspiration for what to cook for dinner tonight. We also enjoy finding creative ways to use leftovers and ingredients that happen to be on hand.
Here are our top recipes for this time of year. They are enjoyed regularly by our family as well as readers visiting Cooking Chat. Be sure to let us know which ones you try!
- Boneless Baked Pork Ribs Recipe
- Oven Roasted Sirloin Steak with Onion Sauce and Texas Wine
- Sautéed Arugula with Red Bell Peppers
- Best Portuguese Kale Soup: Classic Recipe with Creative Twists
- Spoon Roast with Horseradish Cream
- Easy Mexican Dip with Cream Cheese
- Leftover Steak Pasta Recipe with Lagrein Wine Pairing
- Pan-Seared Mahi Mahi with Orange Soy Marinade
Recent Recipes and Articles
Here are the latest recipes and articles that we have published!
The weather is getting chilly, which means more and more, we will be turning to soup to feature in our kitchen! Check out some of our favorite soup recipes for some inspiration when looking for a new soup to make.
See more Soup Recipes→
Leftover turkey and chicken recipes
In our family, we have turkey on Christmas as well as Thanksgiving. So there is a lot of leftover turkey to cook this time of year! So we are featuring our leftover turkey recipes. This category also includes leftover chicken – you could swap turkey in for the chicken in many of those.
See more leftover turkey recipes →
Recipes that you’ve recently updated benefit from being featured on the homepage, even temporarily. Describe why you’re including them here.