This refreshing Dairy-Free Strawberry Peach Smoothie features non-dairy yogurt and milk, making a healthy and tasty choice for those avoiding dairy. Click here to jump ahead to the recipe.
Nothing says summer like fresh juicy peaches. So when I saw today’s Sunday Supper would feature Peach Recipes, hosted by Sue from A Palatable Pastime, I knew I had to jump in.
But wait, recipes for peaches? I usually just rinse them off and bite into that juicy goodness. Not much of recipe.
But then I remember B had mentioned we were due to make smoothies again. So trying out a Dairy-Free Strawberry Peach Smoothie recipe seemed like the perfect way to go.
B is allergy to dairy, along with a number of other things, so our smoothies here need to be dairy-free. We had good success making a Dairy-Free Strawberry Banana Smoothie using soy yogurt and soy milk.
For our Dairy-Free Strawberry Peach Smoothie, we used yogurt made from coconut milk. You could certainly swap in other yogurt of your choosing here. This picture of B giving the “thumbs up” to the smoothie was from our strawberry banana version, but he definitely gave the thumbs up to this dairy-free strawberry peach smoothie, too.
I can’t recall having tried a strawberry peach smoothie, so was curious about what our Dairy-Free Strawberry Peach Smoothie would taste like. I found the peaches gave the smoothie a nice bright and fresh flavor that I really liked. In fact, I think I like the smoothie better with peaches instead of banana.
I wound up being in a rush when we whipped up these smoothies the other day. Given how much we enjoyed them, we will likely be back again soon to make them again, and perhaps spend a bit more time on the photos before the smoothies get slurped up!Print
Dairy-Free Strawberry Peach Smoothie
Peaches add a nice bright and fresh taste to a dairy-free strawberry smoothie.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 3 servings 1x
- Category: Smoothie
- Cuisine: Vegan
- 2 cups vanilla nondairy yogurt — soy or coconut milk
- 1 cup vanilla soymilk
- 10 strawberries, tops removed
- 4 ice cubes
- 2 peaches, skins removed and coarsely chopped
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender or food processor. Blend until fruit are chopped and ingredients are well combined.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Peach Recipes from Sunday Supper Bloggers
- Bourbon & Peach Porkbelly Bites by Girl Abroad
- Cherry-Peach Bruschetta by Dessert Geek
- Grilled Peach Caprese with Blackberry Balsamic by The Crumby Cupcake
- How to Make Peach Gazpacho with Cucumber by Asian in America
- Peach Blueberry Burrata Quesadilla by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Peach Pancakes with Peach Maple Syrup by Magnolia Days
- Peaches and Cream Crepes by A Mind Full Mom
- Peaches and Cream Smoothie Bowl by Family Foodie
- Brandy Peach Lemonade by Nosh My Way
- Citrus Peach Sangria by Sunday Supper Movement
- Dairy-Free Strawberry Peach Smoothie by Cooking Chat
- Frozen Peach Margarita by Angels Home Sweet Homestead
- Peach and Blueberry Wine Slushies by Cooking with Carlee
- Peach Ginger Bellini by kimchi MOM
- Peach Whiskey Smash by Gluten Free Crumbley
- Trà Đào (Vietnamese Peach Tea) by Curious Cuisiniere
- Ginger Peach Freezer Jam by Peaceful Cooking
Sides & Salads:
- Fresh Peach Cucumber Salad by Food Lust People Love
- Italian Peach Panzanella Bread Salad by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Peach Caprese Salad with Balsamic Syrup by La Bella Vita Cucina
- Peach, Tomato and Mint Salad by Our Good Life
- Chicken, Peaches, and Arugula on a Focaccia Roll by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Easy Peach & Basil Flatbread by My Life Cookbook
- Grilled Peaches and Shrimp Shish Kabobs by The Freshman Cook
- Peach Glazed Pork Chops and Stuffing by Life Tastes Good
- Pork Tacos with Grilled Peach Salsa by Baking Sense
- Roasted Flank Steak with Fresh Peach Pico de Gallo by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Any Fruit Custard Pie by Wholistic Woman
- Biscuit Topped Peach Cobbler by Palatable Pastime
- Blueberry Peach Coconut Chia Pudding Parfaits by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Blueberry Peach Coffee Cake by The Chef Next Door
- Easy Peach Cobbler Minis by April Golightly
- Frozen Peach Cheesecake by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
- Gluten Free Peach Apricot Crisp by Desserts Required
- Grilled Peach Melba by Hardly A Goddess
- Honey Almond Ricotta Stuffed Grilled Peaches by She Loves Biscotti
- No-Churn Peach Pie Ice Cream by The Redhead Baker
- Peaches and Cream Cobbler Popsicles by Crazed Mom
- Peaches and Cream Pie by Cooking on the Ranch
- Peach and Pistachio Tart by Caroline’s Cooking
- Peach Sherbet by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Peach Honey Pecan Galette by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Peach Willy by Monica’s Table
- Roasted Peach and Lime Sorbet by Brunch-n-Bites
- Rustic Peaches & Cream by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Simple Peach Cobbler by Where Latin Meets Lagniappe
- Spiked Skillet Peach, Pecan and Blueberry Crumble by From Gate to Plate
- Streusel-Topped Peach Tart by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Summer Fruit Pie by Pies and Plots
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement
The combination of peaches and strawberries sounds amazing! I would pick peach over banana, too 🙂
Yum, what a tasty and healthy treat.
Serena | Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
I love a smoothie in the morning and I can’t wait to add this to my morning rotation!
What a great idea for a non-dairy treat!